In Windows 8, even if you remove the lock screen, you’ll still have to manually log in every time your computer boots.
This can be easily resolved, buy following the simple steps below:
- Press the Windows key + R
- In the dialog box type: netplwiz and press Enter (This launches the User Accounts dialog)
- Untick the “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” check box and click OK.
- Simply enter the Username & password of the account that you’d like to be logged in automatically and click OK
- Restart your computer and it will boot directly in.